Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Recipes- Ranch Dressing, Coffee Creamer, Granola

With a new year come some all new recipes I found. These three have been huge hits in my house as we start our focus on real food.

Ranch Dressing
My husband loves ranch dressing, but it can be full of all the wrong stuff. This recipe from Heavenly Homemakers is so easy and tastes better and the store bought stuff.

Coffee Creamer
We got a Keurig for Christmas (which we love!) and we use coffee creamer like crazy in our house. This recipe from Deliciously Organic provides many options for flavored homemade coffee creamer. I use half and half when I make it.

Granola
My daughter loves yogurt and granola. This recipe is also super easy and delicious. It's a great basic recipe hat can be modified to make a variety of granola. We like to add pecans and sometimes dried cranberries. I also use 4 cups of oatmeal instead of 3. I find that it doesn't take as long in my oven, so it's a good idea to check it so it doesn't burn.


No comments:

Post a Comment